[HCDX] Logs from Al Muick for 03 November

[HCDX] Logs from Al Muick for 03 November

QTH:	Kabul, Afghanistan
RX:	WinRadio G303e
ANT:	100m longwire

6045	INDIA, AIR World Service in Urdu, heard at 16.40 on 03 Nov with
exotic YL vocals and YL annxr.  S5 signal but low modulation.  Really nice
music that caught my attention.

6860	EGYPT, ERTU R. Cairo heard at 17.44 on 03 Nov. w/Turkish program
including AR/TU pop mx with female annxer/DJ.  Good sigs and nothing around
to cause QRM.

Another busy day/night due to the security situation here.  Kidnapping and
attempted kidnapping of an NGO with a fatality.  We are now varying our
times and routes, so my DX quality may vary a bit as well.

73s de Al

"Like the effect of advertising upon the customer, the methods of
political propaganda tend to increase the feeling of insignificance of
the individual voter."
 - Erich Fromm, psychoanalyst and social philosopher, 1900-1980

Order your WRTH 2008: