[HCDX] Fri MOrn

Russia, 5900, Radio France International, (pres) 0945-1030,  With this relay
via Irkutsk, Siberia, noted different males in Mandarin language comments.
Signal was good until 1000 when a buzz saw type signal came up blocking
RFI pretty successfully.  I found this schedule listed in Passport and WRTH,
but neither EIBI or AOKI showed it on\in their lists.   Signal becomes very
difficult to copy after 1000 due to the interference.  (Chuck Bolland,
November 7, 2008)

Chile, 6070, La Voz Christiana, 1045-1105  From tune in until 1056,
noted popular SAM type music.  Then at 1057, ID and ADs.  On
the hour news presented, "CVC Noticias...".  At 1103, back to promos.
Signal was poor with flutter.  (Chuck Bolland, November 7, 2008)

Russia, 6075, Radio Rossii, Yelisovo (Petropavlovsk-Kamchatka) 1105-1115, Splatter is terrible on this freq, although Rossii is the only station actually using 6075 at this time from what I can make out. This could be
a regional or Rossii?  Due to the QRM and the language barrier, I cannot
pick out any significant details to draw a better conclusion.  So excuse any
off the wall bad information.  (Chuck Bolland, November 7, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

Order your WRTH 2008: