[HCDX] Logs for Al Muick for 16 November - SPECIAL

[HCDX] Logs for Al Muick for 16 November - SPECIAL

QTH:	Kabul, Afghanistan
RX:	WinRadio G303e
ANT:	200m Longwire/Randomwire
ACC:	Palstar MW-550P Mediumwave Preselector

4810	ARMENIA, Armentian Natl. R.	On  a request from Bob Hill, I was
going to check for their s/on at 0200 as listed in the WRTH.  When I rolled
up on fre. At 0130, they were already on in mid-programming.  Got a solid ID
immediately and then they went into a talk and music show with the
semi-middle eastern-style music.  They were definitely on already, so this
bears watching.  I will continue to check on them and see if this was a
special time on a Sunday or if they are now s/on at an earlier time.

Best 73

"God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready
to guard and defend it."
 - Daniel Webster (1834)

Order your WRTH 2008: