[HCDX] DX Tues early

Albania, 6115, Radio Tirana, 0110-0130,  Noted male giving ID at tune in as,
"Radio Tirana" then into local music.  Between tunes brief comments by male.
Albania is easily heard in Italy where I spent a period of time many years ago.
So this music brings back pleasant memories of a clearer and more generic
time in my life in Italy Eventhough things were tremulous or fearful in Albania then. Presently however, the signal is very good. (Chuck Bolland,
(Chuck Bolland, November 18, 2008)

Cuba, 6140, Radio Havana Cuba, 0125-0135 Noted a female in English language comments until about 0128 when music presented. At 0133 a description of the recent hurricane damage which occurred when the recent hurricane hit Cuba earlier this month. Signal was fair only un LSB while USB
was covered with splatter.  (Chuck Bolland, November 18, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

Order your WRTH 2008: