To: "Karel Honzik" <karel-honzik@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 8:12 PM
Subject: Fw: [HCDX] CNR-1 schedule change?

Dear Karel,

I checked your interesting observation this afternoon (Nov 22), but both
4460 and 4800 kHz (CHR-1) signed off at the usual time at 1735. AIR
Hyderabad continued on 4800 till 1744*.

So I guess, that you heard a prolonged transmission on Nov 18 because of a
special (for me unknown) event.

Yes, China has introduced its winterschedule about a week ago. Now Xinjiang
is back as usual on 3990, 4330, 4500, 4980 and 5060 during the dark hours,
as an example.

But thank you for the observation!

Best 73,
Anker