[HCDX] 1512 Irish/Dutch pirate

Hi all,
This morn ing I heard the Irish c&w music and also some oldies on 1512 kHz with very strong signals, unlikely the ones from the Irish Tyrone Community Radio. The programming was really very much alike = nonstop music. But at 06.14 there was an identification with too much echo and it was as I suspected, a Dutch pirate station, copying the Irish style of programming. The strength points to the Dutch pirate who often occupies the 1620 frequency of the Virgin Islands, which was really in the clear at the same time = without the pirate!
Does anyone know what Dutch pirate I heard? I really want to complain!
Any news about contact information with the Irisch TCR?
73 from the island of Gotland and
Björn Fransson
Discover the new Windows Vista

Order your WRTH 2008: