[HCDX] Fw: [INTRUDER ALERT] new OTH

One of the hardware gear at
AUS  VK OTHR South Bruny Island
Google Earth  43°23'58.33"S  147°12'58.54"E
wb

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolf-DK2OM" Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 6:10 PM
Subject: [INTRUDER ALERT] new OTH

7000.0 +/-   20 - 40 kHz new OTH Radar with 3 pulses(sweeps)/sec -
sounding similar to Codar HF-Radar - weak signals with QSB - audible every
afternoon and evening in Germany - Bearings from the German PTT were
showing Far East, possibly Australia.
Can you help me with further infos or observations?
If we can get the exact location, I will ask our PTT for an official
complaint.

73 from Wolf, DK2OM
INTRUDERALERT mailing list

Order your WRTH 2009: