[HCDX] Fri Morn DX

Bolivia, 4796.42, Radio Lipez Uyuni, 0926-1100, At 0926 noted just a carrier here. Noted a slight trace of audio by 1008 however with a male in SP comments. The
audio disappeared as quickly as it had appeared by 1013.  (Chuck Bolland,
December 25, 2009)

Austria, 6155, Radio Austria International, 0940-1000, Noted a program of Religious comments in German language from a male and a child with organ music in background.
Signal was good. (Chuck Bolland, December 25, 2009)

Indonesia, 4749.94, RRI Makassar, 0948-1000, Noted a male in comments between musical selections. Signal is just now beginning to fade in although the carrier has been audible for a good half hour or more. On the hour a female comments in Indonesian
while presenting more music.  (Chuck Bolland, December 25, 2009)

Solomon Islands, 5020, SIBC, 1015-1030 Noted a female in comments from 1015, although I couldn't detiremine the language she was using? It could have been English or Pidgin, not sure? At 1018 it seem like canned promos were being presented. Signal hasn't improved by 1030.
It's threshold. (Chuck Bolland, December 25, 2009)

Guam, 5765, AFRTS, 1035-1045, Tune in to a call in show for a minute or two, then at 1036 CNN Radio News. AT 1040 back to the call in show. Signal was good. (Chuck Bolland,
December 25, 2009)

Bolivia, 5952.37, Emisoras Pio XII, 1040-1100 Thought I had a catch here, but noted only a carrier with no audio. In the meantime, I hadn't heard Pio XII in the mornings if I recall correctly? Usually I'd have a good signal in the early evenings here in Florida but nothing
in the mornings. (Chuck Bolland, December 25, 2009)

Bolivia, 6134.72, Radio Santa Cruz, 1050-1100, Noted a very weak signal here with typical music. Lots of splatter and QRM from a Brazilian nearby. Happy to hear that Santa Cruz is still broadcasting eventhough she's very weak. (Chuck Bolland,
December 25, 2009)

Bolivia, 6155.17, Radio Fides, 1056-1105, The same situation here with Fides just about gone for the day, noted music being broadcast until the hour. That's about all that is heard
from this threshold broadcast.  (Chuck Bolland, December 25, 2009)

Watkins Johnson HF1000
26.27N 081.05W

Just updated - Magna.zip at:
http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59.HTML