[HCDX] WIZR-AM 930 Johnstown NY on DAY power

[HCDX] WIZR-AM 930 Johnstown NY on DAY power

WIZR-AM 930 Johnstown NY, which has been dark, is on the air tonight,
apparently to retain the license. Station is only IDing as B 95.5 and is playing
mostly Christmas music.

This station runs 1kw day and something in the order of 28 watts nighttime,
non directional. I heard this station from the time I left Gloversville NY
working at an AM across town, until I got home in Ilion NY ...some 34 plus
miles away.

For those that havent heard this one before....grab it now as it might not
be on tomorrow or again for another year.

Merry Christmas to all on the AM DX list!

Bob Carter - KC4QLP - WQJK414
Mid-Atlantic-Engineering-Service of Utica NY / Elizabeth City NC

http://www.midatlanticengineeringservice.com/
WKVU-FM 100.7 Utica/Rome NY, WKVJ-FM 89.7 Dannemora/Plattsburgh NY, WKYJ-FM

88.7 Rouses Point NY,WRCK 107.3 Utica NY, WVVC-LPTV-40 Utica NY, WVVC-FM
88.5 Dolgeville NY, WKTV-DT 2 Utica NY, WFNY-AM 1440/TV-49/W233AM-FM 94.5
Gloversville NY, WNGG-FM 90.9 Gloversville NY, WNGN 91.9 Argyle NY, WNGF-FM 89.9
Swanton VT, W292CN-FM 106.3 Herkimer NY

Order your WRTH 2009: