[HCDX] Fri Chilly Morn DX

Russia, 6075, Radio Rossii, 1135-1145,   Barely able to
hear any audio, but when I do
it's a male in Russian Language comments.  Mainly
hearing the tone that this station
is transmitting from it's own transmitter.  (Chuck
Bolland, December 24, 2010)

Malaysia, 7295, RTM Kuala Lumpur,Pres, 1153-1200  Noted
just music at tune in.  At 1159
a male in English comments.  Signal too weak to pull
out details, but heard a couple
of words such as "Welcome".  This is followed with the
news. A recheck at 1213 produce
a better signal with music being heard.   Signal was
threshold at the top, but was poor
by 1213.  (Chuck Bolland, 24, 2010)

Malaysia, 7270, RTM, Kuching.Pres, 1208-1230,  Heard
some music at tune in, immediately
followed by comments from a female.  Comments were
probably in Iban.  After a moment
local type music is heard.  At 1214 a female in Iban
comments briefly then back to music.
At 1215 the audio portion of the signal drops off the
air while the carrier is still up. Maybe
the band is changing?   Didn't hear anything more after
that.   (Chuck Bolland, December
24, 2010)

Indonesia, 9680.061, RRI Jakarta, 1220-1230,   Noted a
group of individuals in Indonesain
language comments.  This sounds like a discussion
between the group which includes
a female.   Signal was good.   Using the WR-G31DDC
which shows a second signal
on 9680.00 KHz which could be R Taiwan  International
which is scheduled to be up
on Fridays.   Howeveer, Jakarta is stronger and can't
hear any audio from Taiwan.
(Chuck Bolland, December 24, 2010)

Indonesia, 9525.965, Voice of Indonesia, 1223-1235,
Noted a female in Japanese comments,
but at 1225 she gives an ID in English as, "Voice of
Indonesia ..."  Missed words could have
been Japanese in the ID.  Following this, Japanese
music presented with talk over it in Japanese.
 Signal was Good. Chuck Bolland, December 24, 2010)

Malaysia, 9750.034, Voice of Malaysia, 1220-1245,
Have been listening to this for almost a
half hour without realizing it was Malaysia, since the
announcer was using a language
I wasn't expecting. I still don't know what it was?
Indonesian is scheduled, but it sounded
more like Spanish to my untrained ear. Gotta get my ear
trained.   Anyway at 1239 ID was
 given and I was able to copy "Malaysia" in there.
This was followed with
music.  At 1243 another ID given by a male in possibly
Indonesian language.  Signal was good.
(Chuck Bolland, December 24, 2010)

WR-G31DDC
26N 081W