Re: [HCDX] Unid russian

Clear ID  âÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ ÑÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÑÐÑâ
âMezhdunarodnoe radio Kitayaâ  (=International Radio China).

Frequencies to Europe are  7255 kHz and 9525 kHz at this time according to the programme schedule.
http://russian.cri.cn/741/2008/11/19/1s265082.htm

Reijo Alapiha

LÃhettÃjÃ: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] käyttäjän Juha Ojanperà [juha.ojanpera@xxxxxxxx] puolesta
LÃhetetty: 27. joulukuuta 2010 21:09
Vastaanottaja: dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kopio: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aihe: [HCDX] Unid russian

Hello!

I just heard a mysterious russian speaking station on 1925 kHz. I don't have any clue on what it might be. It sounded like a legal station, but it is on so strange frequency to be a legal station. And the id was also strange, there were some words in chinese! Here you can download a 10 minute clip of what I heard. In the middle of that clip is a section with heay local QRM, you can skip over it. But the best id starts at 04.10. Please listen to that clip and tell your opinions!

http://juhansivut.pp.fi/UNID_1925.mp3

73'

Juha OjanperÃ
Ulvila, Finland

--
Juha OjanperÃ

--
Saunalahdelta mullistava uutuus Nokia N97 ja kaiken kattava TotaaliMAX nyt ennakkomyynnissà uskomattoman edullisesti! Paketissa puhelut ja viestit (3000 min/kpl/kk), huippunopea mobiililaajakaista sekà Nokia N97 yhdellà kk-maksulla vain 59,95 e/kk (24 kk sopimus).
Katso http://saunalahti.fi/totaalimax

Order your WRTH 2009:

published by Michael Stutz at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html