Re: [HCDX] Unid on 1925 MW

Hi Juha,

Thanks for the audio clip. I listened to it with Audacity (with filtering etc.).
The frecuency 1925 suggests that this may be a harmonic from Pori 963.
I have not checked if there was a Russian transmission on 963 at the time, but the program most probably is made by CRI as Bruce suggested.

73 de Matti Ponkamo, Naantali, Finland  (MOP/OH1GPU, Loc.: KP10AK18)

Subject: [HCDX] Unid russian
I just heard a mysterious russian speaking station on 1925 kHz. ...
73' Juha Ojanper?

Order your WRTH 2009: