[HCDX] About the unid 1925

Hello

Many thanks to all who shared their opinion about that unid at 1925 kHz. I checked 963, and indeed, there was same programme going on than at 1925, so clearly 1925 is harmonic frequency of 963! So this "mystery" is solved! When YLE was still txing from Pori some years ago, transmissions on wrong frequency were very common here, but since YLE has cancelled all SW and MW transmissions, I haven't encountered any phenomenae like this until now, and that's why I didn't even think about that possibility.
73'

Juha

--
Juha Ojanperä

--
Saunalahdelta mullistava uutuus Nokia N97 ja kaiken kattava TotaaliMAX nyt ennakkomyynnissä uskomattoman edullisesti! Paketissa puhelut ja viestit (3000 min/kpl/kk), huippunopea mobiililaajakaista sekä Nokia N97 yhdellä kk-maksulla vain 59,95 e/kk (24 kk sopimus).
Katso http://saunalahti.fi/totaalimax

Order your WRTH 2009: