Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [dxld] Another huge signal from The Mighty KBC

Larry:
You're Right!I was checking 13 meters and thanks to your tip,i intuned just
when they were playing"Say You Love Me" by Fleetwood Mac at 15:12 or so UT
and they are inbooming using the supplied wire antenna with my new
reciever,the Tecsun PL380 DSP.
there was an ID after,followed by an ad for a Kaito KA1102 reciever(Kaito
handles sales for Tecsun and Amazon sells them online).They Mentioned KBC
Imports with slogan"We Want What You Want".I visited thier site per
suggestion by GH and others and interesting layout.The Signal on the DBu was
excellent to Fair at around 70,The S/N Ratio was a 45 or greater.This was
during the Fleetwood Mac song then started to drift slightly but stayed
strong during the session.

A Great Weekend To Catch The Mighty KBC.The 21 Mhz signal by far is better
than the one from Bulgaria in the Mornings UT.Have A Great DXiung Adventure
and 73's From The Volunteer State! Noble,nSW Music And Media(Non
Profit),TN,For DXLD
Tecsun PL380 DSP with Tecsun AN 07 Longwire attatched to indoor Curtain Rod
and clipped to Whip of Reciever

----- Original Message ----- From: Larry Cunningham
 Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 10:05 AM
 Subject: [dxld] Another huge signal from The Mighty KBC

On 21600, blasting in once again here in Central Ohio. Open carrier from
*1459:30, then at 1500 opening ID, list of upcoming programs, and details of
current broadcast by M DJ. At 1503, into pop music. Some slow fading, but
overall an excellent signal.
--Larry

_