fiscal cliff at midnight!

We hope you've enjoyed a safe and happy Christmas with family and
friends, and as the end of 2012 approaches, and if you've enjoyed our
radio history features and information at www.radioheritage.com
during the year, ask if you'll consider making a small donation
towards meeting our our final operating costs for the year?

You'll find www.radioheritage.com full of hundreds of radio features
and services you won't find anywhere else, all available free thanks
to the generosity of people all over the world who think that we must
continue to keep the site free of user pays fees.... will you join
us? We have much more new content - for free - planned for 2013 but
still have bills to pay even though we have no paid staff, just
volunteers - and no government grants or funding from the radio
industry.

Our shortfall for the last 4 months of 2012 to December 31 is
US$4,190 and if 168 more people can donate US$25 each, this will fully
clear those bills and let us start 2013 afresh.

You can read much more about what we do to keep radio memories safe
at www.radioheritage.net/story277.asp and some of our success stories
in 2012. You might be surprised at how many different aspects of
radio history we cover, and the many radio station guides we now
offer for free community use.

We've secured 34% of the budget for the last 4 months, and could do
with a little help from our friends to cover the rest... and $25 from
168 good people will help us achieve this.

Like any household, we have regular outgoings just to stay above
water and these come to about US$400 a week, securing our office
space,
storage, insurance [our premiums have almost doubled this past year],
electricity, internet connections, stationery, computer repairs [we
had a total melt down of a PC in early December and an unexpected
bill!], library additions and all the other little things that add up
over the year...

We pay our volunteers nothing, despite all the good work they do, and
we've asked radio stations to contribute [but they rarely do], and
will again be trying to find some commercial sponsors in 2013 to
reduce the burden on people like you who give so generously to
support this non-profit educational and history resource and make it
available for free to the community.

Users of our website have increased a lot during the year, with
over 20,000 Australians alone now visiting us, along with thousands
more from the USA, New Zealand, Canada, the United Kingdom and India,
so if just 168 more of you can find US$25 at this time of year, we
will
all be very grateful.

You can use the Paypal donate button on any page at
www.radioheritage.com and all donations received before January 31
2013 go into the draw to win over US$240 worth of fabulous books, with
existing donors who can help us a little more also qualifying for the
draw of a free World Radio TV Handbook 2013 shipped worldwide.

Thanks for considering us at this busy time of the year, and for
staying with us over the years, we hope you'll join us again in 2013
and enjoy more new features, stories, memories and radio history
audio, images and collections and, of course, our very popular free
radio station guides.

So, again, we have to find US$4190 to clear the final bills for the
year, and if you can find US$25 as one of 168 good friends this week,
we'll be very grateful, enter you in the draw to win US$240 worth of
donated great reading, and do our very best to find some commercial
sponsors in 2013 to reduce the need to make these sorts of requests.

Of course, all donors are acknowledged on our Roll of Honor and as a
registered non-profit, we file annual financial and other reports
with our government charities regulator. Full contact details are at
the bottom of every page of our website www.radioheritage.com.

Again, have a safe, peaceful, healthy & prosperous and Happy New Year
and we look forward to hearing more from you in the days to come.

Warm wishes
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com

PS..another way to help keep our content free is do shop at Amazon
through any of our bookstores at www.radioheritage.com. You're not
restricted just to the books we choose. This is a great time of year
for gift certificates and hundreds of thousands of other precious
gifts for yourself, family and friends from across the entire Amazon
range. You may qualify for free shipping and discounts at this time
of the year also! Treat yourself today.

_