[HCDX] The Cross, Micronesia

MICRONESIA, 4755.5, The Cross, noted at various times between 11:30 and 13:30 with music, talk.  Poor signal, but it held in for an hour after my local SR.  ID for "The Cross" by woman just before 12:58, mentioning 88.5 FM, their local channel. Expected some hoopla at 13:00, which should be midnight on New Years Eve their local time, but they just played music right through.  Website says SW is off the air, and I think it has been for a few months, but in the last 2 weeks or so, I've noticed something on this frequency; today was first time there was any real audio.  Most days of the week they seem to be off by about 11:30; but on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, they seem to run past 12:00. (Delibert, Maryland, 12/31/12).

Art Delibert, N. Bethesda, MD
Excalibur Pro
Pennant antenna with DX Engineering amp

_