[DX] 603 Sandgren

Jos joku listalla ei lue [HCDX] puolen maileja,
niin tiedoksi Roy Sandgrenin tämänpäiväinen
postaus:

 "The licence of 576 is not finnished yet.Not before May.Several
radiostations want the licence. Spenser can not get his own licence. He has
to hire airtime from the licence holders of 603 or 756 khz.
In Easter we will test the back-up tx, then we go to Åland. We got a 5 watt,
1,5 kW, 7,5 kW and a 50 kW.

Roy Sandgren
Radio Scandinavia 603 AM
<www.amradio.se>