Re: [IRCA] Microscan 1030 kHz

Albert,

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Good work on the PFM system! That definitely required a lot of work!

I've been lusting to build a synchlock system like that since the 80s, but never went lunatic enough to
undertake it. It's getting less and less likely that I will, too, since 80% of my PFMs were done in
Japan and the Philippines. Especially in and from the Philippines, so many frequencies were offset
to make records worthwhile, and interesting.

From here, usually everything is near enough to zero offset that it's just no fun to PFM stuff. There
is, however, a fair amount of satisfaction in helping Mom and Pop get their little 1 kW back on
frequency after the cow kicks it or otherwise relieves herself upon it.

Way to go.

Charlie WD9P(FM)INP