[IRCA] KPOP(KLSD)-1360 San Diego update

Slogan is "San Diego's [all-]new progressive talk, AM 13-60."

They run (local) Stacy Taylor in AM drive, (Jones Radio) Ed Schultz at lunchtime, and pretty much all Air America Radio the rest of the time, with AAR news on the hour.

I haven't caught the legal ID yet. Two stories in the SD Union newspaper have contradicted each other - one said the new calls were KLSD, the other said KSDL. They're currently running the Ed Schultz show, and the host welcomed "KLSD in San Diego" to the program, so KLSD is probably correct...

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA

http://www.inetworld.net/halls/dx/index.html

All dates/times mentioned in my reports are Eastern Local Time for US/Canadian stations and GMT for all others.