[IRCA] More questions of QSL's

More thoughts about QSL's

If a QSL doesn't have the date of reception and time, is it still a QSL?

In reviewing my box of QSL from the 50 and 60's, I got to wondering, as some of the stations that sent me cards and letters,  failed to put the complete data on the card. Do they still count as confirmed?

Is there such a thing as a QSL card being too old?

Willis