[IRCA] IRCA/NRC/DecalcoMania convention, day 2

--- Begin Message ---
Day 2 started with a tour of the Kimmie Candies (free samples) tour.Then most of the attendees did some local sight seeing.At 4:30 I conducted the annual IRCA business meeting, committee reports were read (and given by those chairmen attending).At 5:00 I read a statement prepared by the NRC Board in lieu of their business meeting.5:20 gathered outside the hotel for the annual group pictures... only a few were missing.Then onto the Black Bear Diner for our banquet... ordering off their menu and exchanging ideas.Back to the hotel at 8:00 to prepare for our annual auction which started at around 8:30.After the auction, some folks stayed around to chat until the meeting room closes at 11 PM.No "official" events planned for Sunday, several attendees heading home early in the day, others staying an additional day for more sightseeing.
Much thanks to Mike Sanburn for organizing this event. A fill report (with photos) will appear in a future DXM/DXN. Quite a few photos are already posted on the IRCA Facebook page.. check them out!!
Phil Bytheway

--- End Message ---