[IRCA] Eclipse DX

I didn't DX live but ran
the Perseus for two hours starting 1:30 edt.  We had 71% of the solar disk
blocked, but it was hardly noticeable.  I used the pinhole technique to
track progress.  My eyes have enough problems for me to consider looking
through even quality lenses. Some clouds but mostly clear. I doubt there
will be much from the Perseus.  Jim Renfrew