[IRCA] eclipse DX

--- Begin Message ---
Back in 1979 when we had the total solar eclipse, I heard KOMO-1000 for 15 minutes from San Jose, CA where I lived then, sent reception report and got QSL card back, my
only eclipse DX verie!   Didn't get a chance to try and DX during today's eclipse as I was at work though I did manage to watch part of the max 82% coverage here near Baltimore, MD.
Btw, glad the convention was a success, couldn't go due to work obligations, but maybe next time...

Robert Wien
KG6RJW
Laurel, MD

--- End Message ---