Re: [IRCA] âRe: Vintage Kiwa Electronics MW Medium Wave Loop Antenna | eBay

All this chatter about the Kiwa Kiwa loop  is not doing anyone any favors
(Except maybe the seller). It will simply drive up the bidding and will
hurt serous buyers wanting to purchase the antenna. Anyone interested in a
high performance loop has already checked Ebay and knows about it.

The same thing happened to me a few months ago on an antenna tuner I wanted
to bid on. It was shown here on Hardcore DX and the bidding skyrocketed.
Sooner or later the same thing will happen to the Kiwa Loop

James Weber,Colton Calif.

 Palstar R30A Receiver,Qantum Loop and Phaser, Apha Delta 66'
Sloper