[IRCA] More Eclipse

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

I've had a chance to review some Perseus files tonight.  I started
recording at 1330 and finished around 1530 EDT.

The lower band is a fuzz feast, not much at all.

The upper band is much better.  However my center frequency was 720, not
950 as I had thought, so the recordings go no higher than 1520 khz.  Not
sure how that happened!

I thought 1430 edt, when the solar disk was covered 71%, would be the best
file to check.  A lot of stuttering and very few bottom of the hour IDs, so
I've been trying 1500 edt and it's better.

Here are some that I heard:

1510   WWSM   PA
1500   UNID   Suspect WFED
1470   WLAN   PA   Deportes
1450   WQWK  PA
1440   UNID   Sounds like WTEE, with Fox Sports Radio
1430   WVAM   PA
1410   *WRTZ   VA   Roanoke   This is a new one!  Though previously heard
as WRIS here.
1390   WRSC   PA
1380   WMLP   PA
1330   WEBO   NY
1290   WFBG   PA
1270   WLBR   PA
1260   WRIE   PA
1220   UNID   Sports, suspect WJUN PA
1200   WKST   PA
1070   WKOK   PA

I haven't done a mid-day bandscan in a long time, so not sure how abnormal
these are.  Nice to get a new one out of this.