[IRCA] No DX'ing in NW Pennsylvania today...

No DXing for me today in NW Pennsylvania ... 70-90 percent chance of rain
most of the afternoon and evening, plus a Tornado Watch for 12 counties in
my immediate region till late tonight (means the potential exists,
conditions are favorable but doesn't indicate the conditions are
occurring)... and a Tornado Warning for a few counties north of me.