[IRCA] More Eclipse DX

I went back through my SDR files from Monday's eclipse and found a few additions to my earlier report. All times are PDT

1270ÂÂÂ KBZZÂ Sparks, NV 10:23 a couple of Reno area ads weak & mixing with KAJO

1280 KRVM Eugene OR 10:30 BBC news u/KIT, no ID but this is the only thing that makes sense

1350ÂÂÂ KSRO Santa Rosa CA, 10:21 eclipse coverage, a couple of promos with several call IDS, local ad, fair-good but soon faded

1350ÂÂÂ KRLC, Lewiston 10:35 country music & ad for local movie theater, fair-weak during KTIK fade

1620ÂÂÂ Unid 10:29 talk under local KYIZ, bits of vocal music 10:31, apparently KSMH West Sacramento

Bruce in Seattle