[IRCA] S. AZ TP/DU Sept. 17--decent

I listened live as usual this morning, logging most of what is here. but when my Perseus SDR died several months ago I wanted another SDR and got an Elad FDM S2. Learning SDR-Console took awhile but today was the first main time to record AMBC and it was useful with the live listening, being able to check for TOH stuff, best reception times, etc.

567 Japan very poor TOH 1300 pips and chime

594 Japan very poor TOH 1300 pips and chime

747 Japan 1214 very poor/poor

774 Japan weak 1253 utc (sync AM locked and good audio), 1300 TOH pips and chime

846 Japan very poor 1300 TOH pips and chime

873 Japan 1242 utc very poor 1300 TOH pips and chime

891 Japan 1300 TOH pips and chime then talk; DU Aussie man and woman talk 1307 utc, 1315 utc

972 South Korea poor 1222 utc; 1300 TOH pips and chime (different from Japan's)

1134 Japan  1252 utc talk; 1300 TOH pips and chime

1143 unknown 1246 utc very poor/poor

1242 Japan very poor 1250 utc; 1300 TOH pips and chime

1287 Japan very poor 1251 talk; 1300 TOH pips and chime

1566 S Korea 1231 very poor/poor lasting more than an hour with several religious services finally fading 1344 utc

Steve AA7U

near Sahuarita AZ

R75; Elad FDM S2 recording; west DKAZ + FLG100 preamp