Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2017 12:04 PM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx ; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] IL DU chase 9/17/17

Things not as good this morning. Little more than threshold audio on 612
and 738 near sunrise.
Whereas yesterday, I could understand specific words, that was not really
the case today.

Once again, no audio on 702 and a fast wild SAH between Sydney and Auckland.

Weak mx on 1098 at 1128 sd/lk it could be their anthem.

Strong het/carrier on 621 likely needed 3RN but as always way too much WTMJ
slop. My locals and semi locals go to day rig at 1130 in Sept which raises
the QRM level rather seriously.

73 KAZ Barrington IL