Re: [IRCA] IL DU chase 9/17/17

I'll be trying again tomorrow morning unless storms are on top of me. 610
XEGS here rather than KNML which doesn't aim much signal my way and has
only been heard once.

I'd love to log KTBA 760 but never a trace. XEABC strong as usual this
morning.

1200 UT won't be viable here til nearly month end.  73 KAZ