[IRCA] KNTX-AM 1410 Bowie, TX Reception & Confirmation

KNTX 1410 Bowie, TX has confirmed my reception of their station at 732pm
mountain time on Monday December 3rd when I heard "You Can't Hurry Love" by
the Supremes. 150 Watts non directional at 700 miles.

Here's the clip, it's rough but you can hear it:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WpWEbAeRm84DHGRqDsG9IW4sceejtbME/view?usp=sharing

Laramie, WY
Icom IC746 Pro and 25 foot long by 10 foot tall Wellbrook ALA100LN magnetic
loop antenna.