Re: [IRCA] further TA in Victoria 1 December

I've checked 702 and 1422 several times this week on Kiwi SDRs for any possible French talk before 0500UT, and it's almost always been Koranic recitation. However, this evening, it was a man and woman talking, but in Arabic.

However, the Arabic seemed to have a softer sound than Middle Eastern, or even Egyptian, Arabic, and could possibly be mistaken for French when it's poor quality DX.

best wishes,

Nick