Re: [IRCA] [nrc-am] 36th AM Log Giveaway

I just upgraded to the latest NRC AM Log and AM Antenna Pattern editions.
In the spirit of Bob's give-away, I have the NRC AM Log 34'th ed. and AM
Antenna Patternn 7'th ed. to give away to anyone can use them. I will pay
postage.

Brandon Jordan, KM4PBQ
Fayette County, Tennessee, USA
http://www.swldx.us

Icom IC-7200, IC-7300, Perseus, WinRadio G33DDC, G313e, RFSpace NetSDR,
SDR-IQ, Elad FDM-S2, SDRplay RSP2pro
Array Solutions SAL-20 (SAL-35 planned) Shared Apex Loop, 140' DKAZ w/
Wellbrook FLG100LN + Vactrol (155/335Â), DXE ARAV3 Active Vertical + DXE
RPA-1 pre-amp