[IRCA] IRCA membership

--- Begin Message ---
Folks

At Bruce's GTG yesterday, it was mentioned that former IRCA members can "renew" at no charge (in other words, they don't have to pay the $5.00 joining fee). I signed up 3 folks at Bruce's that didn't realize this, so I thought it would be a good idea to sent this notice to our eGroup.

Former IRCA members can be reinstated by contacting Lynn at lynnhollerman@xxxxxxxxx with their Email address, and they will be added as IRCA members. Pretty simple, eh?

Why not become a part of this growing group of AM DXers! Tell your friends, hi!

Phil Bytheway
DXM EiC

--- End Message ---