[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, February 9-17, 2019

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC,
also VHF/UHF, sometimesÂutility, ham, which may be found in several
archives without much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many other
individuals and publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page74
[over 338,000 views! as of February 17, 2019]
All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna
only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside
randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; ICR-75 with 100-foot
E-W longwire.

** MEXICO. 730, Feb 16 at 1342, amid Mexican music, ``La Mexicana,
107.1``. So this remnant 50 kW XEHB from Hidalgo del Parral, is not
even worth mentioning; but AM is to stay per IFT in the IRCA Mexican
Log. It`s the best/only lowband XE propagating this long after 1318
LSR (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. Trans-Pacific JBA MW carrier search Feb 16 from 1318:
747-NW, 702-WSW, 693-?, 594-?, 882-?, 972-NW, 1098-W, 1188-?, 1503-?;
1566-NW at 1327, the strongest and FEBC S Korea of course. Could not
get DX-398 DF on some of the others, too weak and/or both FE and DU.
1566 seemed to have a second carrier causing very slow beat, maybe
also WSW, but a 5 kW from Victoria would be unlikely; how about 200
watts from Norfolk Island? Hi. Enid LSR today: 1318 UT, just when I
started (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---