[IRCA] XHDATA D-808

I can say my unmodified XHDATA D-808 has superb sensitivity on MW. The
selectivity is very good also. It also has excellent nulling capability by
rotating the radio. I much prefer it over the Grundig Executive traveler
for ease of operation. I got it on ebay for around $90 dollars last
summer.  Jim

Message: 1