[IRCA] CO TP Report 2/20/19

--- Begin Message ---
I turned the radio back on this morning after a bit of hiatus and was rewarded with some of the big guns. Also, Hi Chris! Welcome back! I listened from 1149 to 1344. LSR at 1345. Signals faded down shortly before LSR.
693 JOAB weak, //JOUB
747 JOIB fair with //JOUB
774 JOUB fair w/2 males in JJ, time pips at 1200, fanfare, into EE lesson after 1200
828 JOBB weak to fair w/some splatter, //JOUB
972 HLCA fair to good with some splatter, 2 males and a female in KK, KK pop song
73 and Best of DX,
Craig BarnesWheat Ridge, COElad FDM-S2, Newell Phaser, W KAZ w/Vactrol, NW Corner-Fed loop

--- End Message ---