[IRCA] New logging

--- Begin Message ---
1430 WION Ionia MI  DX test  2-24-19
Several long test tones alternating with presumed open carrier 0035-0113 EST, fair to occasionally good levels. As 0130 neared, much stronger with Elton John's "I'm Still Standing", then promo: "Hearing AM Stereo 1430 at a local business today? *Thank* the business! Then let *us* know, so that we can thank 'em too. On almost any device, almost anywhere, we're WION." Into unfamiliar rocker, still strong. Been chasing this for 48 years.
Steve FrancisAlcoa, Tennessee
Realistic TRFSelect-a-tenna

--- End Message ---