[IRCA] 1030 kHz in Northeast

--- Begin Message ---
WWGB Indian Head MD on at full power killing WBZ locally just outside of NYC. Sunday morning February 24 from 0500 to 0600 probably beyond. This was while I was driving to work. Really killing WBZ on the frequency. Obviously very close to my location. Huge signal.

Karl Zuk driving to Stamford CT

--- End Message ---