[IRCA] Question on KKOH for those in the NW or elsewhere...

[IRCA] Question on KKOH for those in the NW or elsewhere...

Hello,

I've noted KKOH off at least 3 times in the overnight hours recently.
On the night of 1/10-1/11, I managed to grab KNOM with a very strong
WBBM nulled, playing a rather eclectic mix of top 40, country, and
Christian AC music.

I wasn't set up for recording at the time and would like to be able
to snag a nice audio clip of KNOM, but there's no hope with KKOH on.
Does anyone know what's happening with KKOH? Transmitter troubles?
Installing IBOC? :-( Something else?

Thanks in advance for any info...

Dave Williams
Redmond, OR