[IRCA] KPOJ 620 Portland is now IBOC

620    KPOJ   OR, Portland is now IBOC. Noted today 1715 EDT 5/15.
Terrible hash on both 610 & 630 off Eastern beverage especially. KONA
610 is no longer a strong signal here days on the OR coast. I can still
hear them, but a bit of phasing is needed to hear them rather poorly.
They also cause QRM on KCIS and KWRO on 630. But not as bad as the
Beverage to the East brings in KPOJ very good.  I had an idea KPOJ/KEX
being off/on a lot the past few weeks after Midnight was an IBOC
situation. So we have our second IBOCer in the NW on AM now.  (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.