Re: [IRCA] Jim Pogue WUG-231

While listening to my WAV files and writing details for my reports I
realized that I converted to UTC wrong. I guess I'm still on standard time.
Anyway should have read 1819 UTC.  Fun day, I heard two Navy bases where my
dad served in the 1950's.

Martin

>    From: "Martin and Wendy Foltz"
>    Date: Sat May 13, 2006 11:25am(PDT)
>Subject: Jim Pogue WUG-231
>
>I printed out the list of stations on Armed Forces Day broadcasts and
>noticed Jim Pogue for the USACE Memphis District Office. Heard >them on
14663.5 USB, WUG-231 at 1919 UTC (Zulu). I'll need to >send a report.