Re: [IRCA] KPOJ 620 Portland is now IBOC

Re: [IRCA] KPOJ 620 Portland is now IBOC

'IBOC' means gone AM Digital?

Here we have one AM station that says it's Digital and I have images
of this one station all over the band!  It was worse a couple of
years ago, but it's still a problem with ghost images all up and down
the band.

Is this typical of Digital AM?

Should I complain to the FCC?

I too hope AM digital fails....no new receiver wanted or desired
here!!