Re: [IRCA] IBOC/DRM

Lee,

Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated! Then, even a strong
signal like KGO San Francisco on 810 khz running 50 KW with an ERP North
of 150 KW, will not have enough power to decode the signal here at 550
air miles at night. So if KGO went totally IBOC, no analog, KGO would be
history as far as covering the West Coast at night? If that is the case,
I don't see KGO going IBOC in the near future. Also several other
stations.  Then my fears are indeed correct.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.