Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: WTIC Off Again

One more thought on this - if you're interested in pictures of the WTIC
site, there are lots (and lots and lots) of them here:

http://www.fybush.com/sites/2005/site-050930.html
http://www.fybush.com/sites/2005/site-051007.html
http://gallery.bostonradio.org/2005-06/conn/
http://www.necrat.com/wtic_proam.html