ESTRELA, RS CITY 95880-000
BRAZIL

        Mike

At 07:40 5/18/2006 -0700, you wrote:
Yesterday I found out that my long-lost friend, Eduardo Snel, PY3BXW, was possibly a silent key. Eduardo and I had been friends for more than twenty years, and at one time I was his QSL manager. I lost touch with Eduardo about five or six years ago-my last two letters have gone unanswered. Wondering if anyone has any information as to his passing-I hope it isn't true.
Thanks.
Art
Folsom, CA

JPEG image