Re: [IRCA] DRM and I-B-O-C

On Thursday 18 May 2006 10:19, J.D. Stephens wrote:
> How thrilling to start getting digests again
> containing mostly posts on the pros and cons of IBOC &
> DRM, with frequent detours into market conditions and
> demographics.
>
> I was REALLY getting tired of reading posts that
> actualy contained info about DX !

Sarcasm noted.  I see many posts on this list that have nothing whatever to
do with DX, yet nary a protest.  Yet whenever there is more than a handful
of posts about IBOC/DRM, a topic that is very much tied up with the future
of DXing (if there is one), the grumbling starts.  Baffling.

I deal with the posts that don't interest me (and that is usually the
majority of list messages on any given day) without complaining, and you
can do the same.  For starters, forget about using digests - they are
essentially useless.  Get the individual messages, use a decent email
program, and learn how to use its filtering capabilities to manage the
list mail.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON