Re: [IRCA] Forwarded from a non-member (radio-related)

Re: [IRCA] Forwarded from a non-member (radio-related)

being a disabled veteran myself i can somewhat see where this guy is
coming from. however, for years i used a $21 plastic radio bought in the
PX. best i could do at the time but i nailed some good stuff with it. i
worked my way through a number of low cost portables until finally
boughh a Sony ICF-2010. still dont have a top of the line radio and cant
really justify buying one, considering what everything else costs. with
all the good low cost portables available today, thats what i would buy
myself if i were in his situationj- unless someone had a freebee to give
away. sorry to say, this reminds me of letters ive gotten from Nigeria
and Bangladesh. but i do wish any Vet the best! RCW