Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Anyone seen KMOX tonight?

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Anyone seen KMOX tonight?

1120 in with St. Louis realtors ad, then KMOX on ID, with some sort of
"tacka-tacka" sound...oops, er, that's from the wireless keyboard I'm
typing on.

At least three AMs I've heard of in dire straits this year...wonder if I
should go apply for a job at any of them?

KKS--The Eloquent?
Lansing, Michigan
42° 44' 39" N
84° 32' 39" W
(Future branch office planned in Seneca, South Dakota)

Maximum Media Maverick?
In the Good Old US of A!
?© 2006 Gravitas/Oyeseyedoo! Media
Protected in the USA by Title 17 USC and elsewhere by TSSA
http://community.webtv.net/CBSandJonz/CBSandJones