Re: [IRCA] White's Radio Log in .pdf format

At 09:11 AM 7/20/2006, you wrote:
Thanks! This is great.

Gordon and Lee,

Whoopie!  Now I can look at the great White's Log while awaiting station (non-) ID!

Even the scratching on the front page adds to it.

An observation: (and NOT a criticism of Gordon)

There is a botch in the editing in the usage of two-letter postal abbreviations along side the older standard abbreviations, e.g. "NY" alongside "N.Y."

I rebel at times against the aforesaid abbreviations, and in my own logbook (all in .txt format to make corruption less of a problem to correct) I use the full state/provincial abbreviation. "Prince Edward Island" instead of "PEI." When space requires, I'll use "P.E.I."

I'm nostalgic too, but my face is toward the future!

From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of LEE FRESHWATER
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 7:08 AM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] White's Radio Log in .pdf format

has been posted at  :  http://www.amlogbook.com/white/white.html

ENJOY !!

Lee
Ocala FL

WA2YQY@xxxxxx wrote:
Charlie et al...

I scanned the log, and tried to post it, but the list doesn't appear to
permit attachments.  (Perfectly reasonable in my estimation.)

Let's try this.  I don't like the idea of  posting identifying information,
so send me a private e-mail with your address to:

WA2YQY@xxxxxx

and I'll cut a cd and send it along, gratis, of course.

Sorry it can't be cleaner.